Processing Personal Information
We will only collect and process your personal information for the purposes of organizing the Event and facilitating participant networking using the Event’s website. By registering for the Event run by Us on the Event’s website you consent to share the following information: your first and last name, email, telephone number, avatar image and any company information you’ve chosen to share.
We will photograph and film the Event which will be used to market our services and to promote future events. We will therefore process your image. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed at an Event, please contact Us.
Purpose of Processing Personal Information
We will process your personal information for the following purposes:
• To reserve a place for you at the Event;
• To provide you with information about the Event, such as Event updates, and possible changes, cancellation or similar information;
• For general administration and organization of the Event, for example to invoice you, to provide you customer service in relation to the Event, and general administration of your attendance at the Event;
• To fulfil and monitor our legal responsibilities;
• To communicate with you about other events, news, and services We provide;
• To ask you for your feedback or review after you have attended the Event;
• To pass on your contact details to our logistics partners to enhance your experience at the Event;
• To assess the activity of our attendees at the Event;
• To create a delegate list (which will include your name and company (not email or telephone number), which will be shared with a Sponsor at the Event;
• To film and photograph the Event which will be used to market our services and to promote future events on Women in Tech and THE Crossroads website, social media channels and in marketing materials;
• To improve our services, marketing, customer relationships and plan better future events and attendee experience.
Disclosing Personal Information
We will not disclose your stored personal information to third parties for direct marketing (email, text messages) without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
We use third-party service providers, such as e-mail service providers, credit card processors, information analyzers and business intelligence providers. We have right to share personal information as necessary for the aforementioned service providers to provide their services to Us. We are not liable for the acts and omissions of these third parties.
In exceptional circumstances personal information may be disclosed to third parties if required under any applicable law or regulation or order by competent authorities.
Personal Information Retention
Period We will only retain your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes We collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements.
Right to Access, Correct and Object
You may contact us and We will inform what personal information We have collected and processed regarding you and the purposes such data are used for. You have the right to have corrected any incorrect, incomplete, outdated, or unnecessary personal information stored about you by contacting us.
You may object to certain use of personal information, including direct marketing, if such data are processed for other purposes than purposes necessary for the performance of our services or for compliance with a legal obligation. You may also object any further processing of personal information after prior given consent.
Right to Deletion and Restriction of Processing
You may also ask us to delete your personal information from our systems. We will comply with such request unless We have a legitimate ground to not delete the data. After the data has been deleted, We may not immediately be able to delete all residual copies from all our systems. Such copies shall be deleted as soon as reasonably possible.
You may request us to restrict processing of certain personal information.
You may exercise all the above-mentioned rights by sending Us an e-mail on the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We may request the provision of any additional information necessary to confirm your identity. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, excessive or manifestly unfounded.